Why I Love Bountiful Farms!


I cannot stress enough on the importance of knowing where your food comes from. And what better place to get fresh produce then directly from the farm?
Nothing makes me happier than seeing where my vegetables come from. If more children got to go to farms and pick their own vegetables, they might be willing to eat more of them. Farm-to-table truly works!
When you get to see firsthand the chickens that laid your eggs and the soil that your veggies grew in, then you truly can see the gifts that Mother Nature has given us. We take it all for granted because we eat these things every single day.
So today, I’m going to be telling you guys about a local farmer near me who has the BEST vegetables. The name of this wonderful place is Bountiful Farms.

 

Bountiful Farms is a local family owned and operated farm that grow all natural and chemical-free produce. I absolutely enjoy it every time I visit them!
Jessica Gentry and her husband Gareth both started as chefs and thought it would be amazing to grow their own food. So they purchased their very own farm in the town of Okahumpka, Florida.
Jessica truly is an amazing and kind person! She cares about the produce and her customers so much. I got to go out with her and pick out my own vegetables!
Along with providing great produce, they also offer fresh eggs and raw, organic and unfiltered honey straight from their own beehives.
So if you’re ever in the area, this is a stop that you have to make. Bountiful Farms is a hidden gem and I am so blessed to have found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Winged Beans? + A Delicious Winged Bean Stir-Fry Recipe!

My Favorite AIP "Cheese"

What is Cone Cabbage? + Deconstructed Asian Cabbage Roll Recipe