Prosciutto-Stuffed Chicken Burgers

Call me biased, but this might be the best flavor combination I’ve put in a burger yet. I love to treat myself to a good chicken burger! Especially when it’s stuffed with prosciutto and caramelized onions and topped with a guacamole-infused mayonnaise (I call it guaco). All of that on a bun is oh so delicious! 

This recipe is so flavorful and easy to throw together. You can have this on the table in less than an hour!

And about that amazing guaco, it is really easy to make too. I started off by using this recipe for mayonnaise from Health Starts In The Kitchen. From there I simply mashed in half of an avocado, it doesn’t get any easy than that!
So let’s grill up some proscuitto-stuffed chicken burgers, shall we? 
Prosciutto-Stuffed Burgers
Ingredients
  1. 1 lb. organic ground chicken
  2. 3-4 prosciutto slices
  3. 1 small yellow onion, diced
  4. 1/2 clove minced garlic
  5. 1 tbsp. olive oil
  6. salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
  1. Heat oil in a skillet. Begin to sauté onion and garlic until translucent.
  2. Add prosciutto to the skillet and cook until the edges are crisp.
  3. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken with the skillet mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
  5. Form into four patties and place on the grill.
  6. Allow them to cook until they reach proper temperature.
If you try them out, let me know how you liked it. Happy eating! 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Winged Beans? + A Delicious Winged Bean Stir-Fry Recipe!

My Favorite AIP "Cheese"

What is Cone Cabbage? + Deconstructed Asian Cabbage Roll Recipe