3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


“Only three ingredients? Is that even possible?”
That was exactly what I was thinking! I was skeptical about this working, but I soon realized you only have to use three things to make peanut butter cookies.
Let me just say, once you whip a batch of these up, they’ll disappear! There’s just an amazing feeling you get when you bite into a cookie that’s fresh from the oven. You can try to hide it, but trust me you can’t! 
Every now and then I’ll get this urge to want to bake something. And when I do, I usually want to make something that’s quick but also satisfying. That’s where these come into play!
By making these cookies, you get a sweet treat that doesn’t require any flour, leaven or granulated sugar. You might be thinking: “That has to taste bad, right?”
Survey says… WRONG!
These have the taste you’re looking for in a cookie. Barely crisp on the outside but chewy on the inside. The first time I made these, I swear I devoured a few as soon as I could!
 So here they are, some healthy three-ingredient peanut butter cookies to bring a smile to your face!

Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Ingredients
  1. 1 cup peanut butter or desired nut butter
  2. 1/4 cup honey
  3. 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
Instructions
  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Mix the three ingredients until well combined.
  3. Drop cookies onto the baking sheet. Use a fork to create a cross pattern.
  4. Bake them for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure you do not over bake these! They're best when they are soft but barely brown on the edges.
  5. Allow to cool before you remove them from the sheet.
  6. Enjoy
Notes
  1. Always use raw, local honey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are Winged Beans? + A Delicious Winged Bean Stir-Fry Recipe!

My Favorite AIP "Cheese"

What is Cone Cabbage? + Deconstructed Asian Cabbage Roll Recipe